Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What I have been up to and how much I've gained because of it...

Since I've last written, I've been to the beach with my family, totaled my car, had a terrible cold/flu and cared for a child who had the same.

I'm exhausted. I am not getting the sleep I need. I find myself grabbing food for energy. What I need is more sleep!!

I completely stopped logging into weight watchers. After several weeks, I logged on yesterday and added my breakfast and lunch, but lost interest for dinner.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a total downer in life. My fellow PTA moms and those who see me outside the house are totally unaware. Sure, they maybe can tell I've gained some weight. But why?! 2 years ago at this time, I weighed 15 pounds less and was happy as a clam to be restricting and disciplined. My therapist is gone from that time. Fortunately, I am in therapy and it is going well, but slow. My feelings are REALLY stuffed down there under loads of beef, chicken, chips and oreos. Oh, and don't forget the Hershey kisses. I just ate 12 of them.

Lowest adult weight (pre kidlets): 155 (1998)
Highest adult weight (post kidlets): 255 (2005)

Lowest diet weight: 193 (2007)
Today's weight: 212
Goal weight: 170-175

I hope to report a loss next week. I wish I could get out in front of this stuff and learn how to breath and think before I eat. I am 37 years old and have been stuffing down feelings with food for approximately 25 years.

I love my Savior. I love my husband. I love my kids. I love my life. I miss my waist.

No comments: