Thursday, April 2, 2009

Progress

Went to lunch today and had my salad. I didn't even finish it! Although I still have a little uncomfortable stomach twinges, it was more a function of my feelings. Yes, that's right, I'm learning to manage my feelings. I had a number of "issues" knocking around in my head and I did my best to tackle them one by one rather than trying to "eat" them away. I'm not perfect, and I could have done better at times, but I just didn't find myself reaching for food. I'm making progress...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! How is everything going? You haven't posted in a while - I hope you're still working at it!

I know how discouraging it can be when you don't "see" any progress - I've been stuck in the same place, weight-wise, for what seems FOREVER!

I guess what they say is true, though - the only way "out" is "through."