Thursday, June 4, 2009

checking in

between my anniversary and memorial day, i ate enough for probably two people! there were lots of opportunities to eat out and i took just about every one of them. since than I have lost a couple of pounds. I am currently at 210.5 and I am half way through a weight watchers points week -- the longest I tracked points in a while. it feels good to be back on the right track. school ends this week and then i will have more time to exercise in the morning before we have to be anywhere; i am really looking forward to a more leisurely morning with the kids. i am working on positive thinking. i think i would be doing much better if i would journal before i snacked. i often don't realize i've eaten until the wrappers are empty in front of me. i have spent years and years self-medicating with food and it is going to take some time to break myself of it. i need to be reading my book (life is hard, food is easy) again to get it all on the brain. i can do this, i know i can.

No comments: